Monday, July 2, 2012


Dear friends and family, family and friends;

I am, as you probably already know if you're reading this, in South Asia, yet again. However, unlike my previous journey to this particular part of the earth, things on my end might seem rather quiet to you. I've been here for more than two weeks now with nary a peep. No blog updates, few emails, no pictures or skype dates. Have I forgotten all of my loved ones on the other side of the globe, you might ask. No! Am I having such an amazing time that I just can't spare a minute to update all of you, you might also query. No! The Truth Is. This trip got off to a rockier start than previous adventures. It was beset with many minor calamities in a short period of time coupled with the fact that the program this summer is simply HARDER and more time consuming than last year, all capped off with the present state of things, in which I am SICK. Don't worry, it isn't as dreadful as it might sound. Being sick means I'm sitting still long enough to update all of you (finally you might say) on how the past ~2 weeks have gone. And so I shall.


No comments:

Post a Comment